Happy birthday. You.
/ Thursday, September 27, 2012
It's amazing how a year can fly by. I can't believe it's your birthday. Last year, I bought you an ice cream cake and candles. It was a simple birthday - just us, ice cream cake, & movies. It was a tough time for me but I wanted to do something special for you. Because you never ask or expect - that's just how you are.
- we bought groceries together for the first time.
- ginger came into your life... she's the best puppy ever.
- we went to mammoth and enjoyed some snow.
- we worked on a house together for the first time.
- you liked h&m.
- we had many dinner and movie nights.
- you bought another bad-ass truck.
- you bounced back.
- you surprised me with brownies after a long, epic wedding.
- you continue to surprise me.
Happy birthday. This year is going to be amazing... and, the many more ahead with you.