10 Things Right Now
/ Friday, March 29, 2013
1. Craving proteins - After Sunday's race, I'm eating tons of proteins and made a trip to the Boiling Crab. Gotta tend to those cravings.
2. Lovin' these boots (pictured above) and thinking of getting another pair. So comfie.
3. Planning my close friend's wedding. It's been fun & crazy at the same time. If you know of any venues that allow outside catering and can accommodate approximately 200 people, let me know!
4. Researching the next race. My doctor said my foot is ready to go for any race in the Fall. Music to my ears.
5. Excited to see Cavalia/Odysseo tonight... Paul surprised me with tickets to the show including dinner, pictures with the horses, and a behind the scenes tour. I wanted to go last year but we missed it... so glad we are able to catch it this year. He sent me the tickets with the note "Happy Anniversary". Super sweet.
6. Finding fun and romantic places to eat in Anaheim for our anniversary. The big 8 on April 1st. Those 8 years have flown by.
7. Wishing I had more time to craft and trying to carve time out for it. Just 30 minutes a day is all I need, really.
8. I'm a saver. I'm fortunate I have acquired no debt due to my business. That's not to say there isn't anything I want or need... just things I will wait for when the time is right. I stumbled upon this lovely blogger and I feel so very inspired.
9. Pinning A LOT. Dreaming A LOT.
10. Watching documentaries and foreign films. I don't know how Paul & I got into this, but they are quite interesting.
What are your 10 things right now?
Have a great weekend!